Little Remedies® Soothing Syrup
Soothes cough and sore throat naturally. Natural product that relieves symptoms of coughs.*
- Calms fiery throats*
- Supports immune system with elderberry*
- Natural berry flavor
- Make sure she drinks plenty of fluids. This will help make coughs more productive by loosening phlegm.
- Use a cool-mist humidifier in your child’s room to release moisture into the air to help your child's stuffy nose and dry scratchy throat.
Both vaporizers and humidifiers accomplish the same goal: they release moisture into the air.
- Humidifiers produce moisture by using a motor to convert water to a fine mist.
- Vaporizers produce moisture by using a heating element to convert water to steam.
In general, cool-mist humidifiers are recommended.
Little Remedies® products are made to support the health and well-being of infants and children. We believe "less is more" and formulate our full line of products with the fewest ingredients possible. Little Remedies® products do not contain any artificial flavors, artificial colors or alcohol and are created with the very specific needs of children in mind. Little Remedies® Everything they need. Nothing they don't.™
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Use as directed.