Little Remedies® Children’s Fever & Pain Reliever
Reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains. Safe, effective pain reliever with ingredients to bring down your child's fever.
- Safe and effective relief for your child
- No parabens, high fructose corn syrup, aspirin or ibuprofen
- Natural grape or cherry flavor
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Shake well before using.
- Find the right dose on the chart below. (If possible, use weight to determine dosing; otherwise, use age.)
- Pour liquid into AccuSafe® dosing cup to the appropriate amount for your child’s weight and/or age.
- Only use with enclosed AccuSafe® dosing cup.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not give more than 5 times in any 24-hour period (see overdose warning).
- Do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
- Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance.
|Under 24||Under 2||Ask a Doctor|
|24-35||2 - under 4||5mL|
|36-47||4 - under 6||7.5mL|
|48-59||6 - under 9||10mL|
|60-71||9 - under 11||12.5mL|
|72-95||11 - under 12||15mL|
Active ingredient (per 5 mL)
|Acetaminophen 160 mg||Pain reliever and Fever reducer|
Citric acid, glycerin, natural flavors, potassium sorbate, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium citrate, sucralose, sucrose and xanthan gum
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if:
- your child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Sore throat warning:
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use:
- with any other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE (see overdose warning).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.