Little Remedies® Infant Fever & Pain Reliever
Reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains. Safe, effective pain reliever with ingredients to bring down your baby's fever.
- Reduces fever
- Relieves minor aches and pains, which may be associated with the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat or toothache.
- Safe and effective relief for your baby
- No artificial flavors or artificial dyes, no high fructose corn syrup, no aspirin or ibuprofen
- Natural berry or grape flavor
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Shake well before using
- Find the right dose on the chart on side panel. (If possible, use weight to determine dose; otherwise, use age.)
- Only use the enclosed AccuSafe® syringe. Do not use any other syringe, dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child.
- Remove cap, insert syringe to flow restrictor and invert bottle
- Pull back syringe until filled to the prescribed level and slowly dispense the liquid into your child’s mouth (towards the inner cheek)
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not give more than 5 times in any 24-hour period (see overdose warning).
- Do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
- Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance
|Weight (lbs)||Age (yrs)||Dose|
|Under 24||Under 2||Ask a Doctor|
Active Ingredient (per 5 mL)
|Acetaminophen 160 mg||Pain reliever / Fever reducer|
Citric acid, glycerin, natural flavors, potassium sorbate, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium citrate, sucralose, sucrose and xanthan gum
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if:
- your child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Sore throat warning:
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause sever skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use:
- with any other products containing acetaminophen, (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking the blood-thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product: DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE (see overdose warning).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) can cause serious liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.